Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Tng Books

"Pocket Books executive editor John Ordover this week announced plans for a 12-book Star Trek: The Next Generation novel series next year.

"In 2004 there will be a TNG book every month in which the books both resolve within themselves and also tell the continuing story of what happened to bring the crew to where they are at the beginning of Nemesis," Ordover wrote at the TrekBBS.

Over at the Psi Phi Book Database, Ordover announced the titles of the first six novels, which are taken from the Book of Ecclesiastes:

• February: A Time to be Born

• March: A Time to Die

• April: A Time to Sow

• May: A Time to Harvest

• June: A Time to Love

• July: A Time to Hate

Each pair of books, such as A Time to be Born and A Time to Die, will be "strongly interconnected", Ordover said. However, the duologies can be read as a standalone tale without a need to know the other events in the series. The authors involved and the storylines for each novel have not yet been announced."

~From TrekToday

"Pocket Books executive editor John Ordover this week announced plans for a 12-book Star Trek: The Next Generation novel series next year.

"In 2004 there will be a TNG book every month in which the books both resolve within themselves and also tell the continuing story of what happened to bring the crew to where they are at the beginning of Nemesis," Ordover wrote at the TrekBBS.

Over at the Psi Phi Book Database, Ordover announced the titles of the first six novels, which are taken from the Book of Ecclesiastes:

• February: A Time to be Born

• March: A Time to Die

• April: A Time to Sow

• May: A Time to Harvest

• June: A Time to Love

• July: A Time to Hate

Each pair of books, such as A Time to be Born and A Time to Die, will be "strongly interconnected", Ordover said. However, the duologies can be read as a standalone tale without a need to know the other events in the series. The authors involved and the storylines for each novel have not yet been announced."

~From TrekToday

:wow: I am going to keep a look out for then B) Thanks for leting use know :laugh:

COOL! I was wondering if there were ever going to be any TNG books again, since Nemesis did not leave much room for one to follow those events.

This is Great news. THANKS!

I just finished the last TNG book and just got started on TOS. This is kindof bittersweet for me, I'm going to have to switch gears all over again.

YES! New books (books books books. I'm sorry I love books....goes delirious with happiness)

They had BETTER bring Data back, though!

Sign in to follow this