Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a new game...

Just an idea. I'll start with a paragraph or 2. We'll make it a ST theme. You can expand as much as you like. The way it works is you read everything posted before, and you can expand, and do whatever you want. Introduce new characters, or situations. You can also build on existing characters.(what I mean is if you didnt introduce a character, you can still continue with that character.) Whoever responds has to continue the story according to the existing storyline.

I have faith. This could be a 1000+thread. for the log entries, use today's date...example...today is Dec.20, 2003. The stardate would be 122003.

If you dont know a ship's class, use the class of the ship you are referring to...example...I dont know the Enterprise E's class, but I'll refer to it as "Enterprise E class"

Here we go...

Captain Andrew Lang's log, Stardate, 122003...

I have been ordered by Starfleet to take command of the new USS Selby. An Enterprise E class explorer. The whole crew is on board, and our orders are to proceed to sector 9076, on the Federation side of the the Romulan Neutral zone where there have been reports of pattern anomalies on sensors. This could be a cloaked fleet of Romulan Warbirds. The mines on the moon of Slanina 4 produce a new substance called vialam. It is under testing because it could be used to stabalize warp engines to take us to speeds exceeding warp 12. It is extremely unstable, and Starfleet scientists have found that it can also be used on its own as a weapon when properly encased in a tube roughly twice the size of a photon torpedo tube could wipe out all life on an entire continent.

Our orders are to monitor the area, and be ready for anything. We have no idea what to expect.

>>>(comm signal) Captain to the bridge!"

Lang "On my way."

Captain Lang arrives on the bridge.

Lang: "What is it, Commander Adrian Collins?"

Collins: "A small freighter has moved into this area, and is heading to the moon. We've tried to hail, but there is no response."

Lang: "Move the ship between the freighter and the moon."

Navigator (I wont name him. Someone else can name him.) "Aye sir."

...The ship moves between the freighter, and the moon, and the freighter hails...

Freighter captain : "Why have you blocked us?"

Lang:________(your answer here...whoever replies to this first post. The next reply needs to reply according to what is written in my post, etc, etc.)

Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!