Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Voyager Fans Where Are You?

I love VOY too...My favorite episode is One Small Step...I'm in Canada and for once being behind the times is a plus because its on here 3x a day during the week and on 3 different stations (mainly on SPACE)...the great part is that they are all in different years so not a lot of repetition....Tom and Chakotay are my fav characters.

I think one of the reasons for lack interest in VOY is that it seems unlikely they will ever make a motion picture...I read the books written after they got home...I didn't really like them that much...I wish they had done more...Just like the final episode I don't have any closure. :)

VOYAGER

= THE BEST!!!!!!

DOODS, like seriously. Voyager is soo hillarious. The doctor just brings the whole thing in. It's a lot different than a lot of the other st series. For one, everyone's a lot closer. This is because they're the only ship to really "get stranded in the delta quadrant" and it's actually not that big, so yeah. Janeway is also my favorite captain. But, then again, it was all about the Doctor. Now he was cool. He is one of the people that make the series. I have cried in 2 star trek movies / episodes. One was when data dies in Nemesis, but the other one was when Voyager makes it home lol. IT WAS SOOOOO COOL! A fight against the borg to get home, you don't get any more dramatic and cooler than that!