Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor - Pearl Islands 12/14

Well the final episode will be on in about 24 hours (east coast). If what I read was correct then I already know the winner and who the final 2 will be. Even still it will be a very interesting episode to watch to see how it all plays out.

What I read was this (Only open this if you want to know who wins):

Click for Spoiler:

The final 2 is Darrah and Lill with Darrah winning it all.

Great final episode, the spoilers I had read were wrong and I'm glad they were!

I thought it was great in the 1 hour reunion how they put the spotlight on Rupert. He was by far the best one on the season.

Click for Spoiler:

Lill made a huge mistake that cost her $900,000.00 but I'm glad she made that mistake. I didn't want Jon to win $100,000.00! I'm glad Sandra won, I was hoping someone from the Rupert-Sandra-Christa alliance would go all the way and it shocked me when Lill voted Jon out. I knew at that point though that it would be Sandra all the way. No way did I think the jury would vote for an outcast to win it all (unless that outcast was up against Jon).

I look forward to Survivor: All Stars!

That was just a great season of Survivor!

Click for Spoiler:

I was so surprised when Lill won immunity and then voted Jon out. Crazzzzy.. I am glad Sandra won though. Lill really was starting to get on my nerves by the end there. Like I said before she was like the anti-survivor, she lacked the physical and mental ability yet she made it until the end. Amazing. I was surprised by something in almost every episode.

I was so touched that they had that tribute to Rupert. It was really sad when he was so hurt by getting voted off and thought people didnt like him. I love how they are calling him the most popular survivor ever. He looks so happy now and it was nice to know the experience has helped his self esteem rather than hurt it.

Wow :dude: Allstars in February. That should be fun. I wont know very many characters because I have only seen the original and Pearl Islands. Does Rupert get to be on it? That would be so awesome! I hope they add new elements to the show like this one. I loved the bargaining for goods in the beginning that was grea.I think they should do that in every survivor. Well it's been fun. Until February.....

That was just a great season of Survivor!

Click for Spoiler:

I was so surprised when Lill won immunity and then voted Jon out. Crazzzzy.. I am glad Sandra won though. Lill really was starting to get on my nerves by the end there. Like I said before she was like the anti-survivor, she lacked the physical and mental ability yet she made it until the end. Amazing. I was surprised by something in almost every episode.

I was so touched that they had that tribute to Rupert. It was really sad when he was so hurt by getting voted off and thought people didnt like him. I love how they are calling him the most popular survivor ever. He looks so happy now and it was nice to know the experience has helped his self esteem rather than hurt it.

Wow :dude: Allstars in February. That should be fun. I wont know very many characters because I have only seen the original and Pearl Islands. Does Rupert get to be on it? That would be so awesome! I hope they add new elements to the show like this one. I loved the bargaining for goods in the beginning that was grea.I think they should do that in every survivor. Well it's been fun. Until February.....

Yes, I think I posted earlier about the Allstar show and Rupert is supposed to be on it. Along with Richard Hatch and Rudy from the first one and various others from the other 6 seasons. Jon may be on it as well, he made a comment during the reunion about "maybe his grandpa will die for the Allstars". I hope he's not on it though. I also understand that the Allstars show is supposed to be harder, they will have nothing at all to help them survive, just their wits and skill.

Should be interesting.

I've downloaded an application for Survivor 9, I'm thinking about filling it out and sending it in.

Do it VBG that would be awesome! I will root for you. That would be so funny if you were able to wear a startrekfans.net T-shirt. I really hope that they do make it the hardest survivor. If they make them soley survive on what they can provide for themselves that will be terrific to watch. I hope they pic a good location I have heard rumors that

this is just a rumor

Click for Spoiler:

that it will be in the pearl island or panama again

I think that would suck but I will still be watching even if that does happen.

I have seen now that Rupert will be on it but i haven't seen anything about Jon yet. I have heard that they are taking 2 people from every season though. So maybe Jon will be on it.

For the Allstars there are going to be 3 tribes of 6, I know that there are several people from the first show.

Here's one line up I've read:

Both Survivor News and Survivor Fever are reporting that the All-Star edition of Survivor will feature 3 tribes of 6, possibly as follows - Tribe 1: Rudy, Ethan, Rupert, Jenna L., Tina, Jerri; Tribe 2: Richard, Colby, Lex, Kathy, Shii-Ann, Jenna M; Tribe 3: Tom, Rob M., Rob C., Sue, Alicia, Amber.The reports also suggest that Ken (Thailand) and Sandra (Pearl Islands) are alternates.

http://www.unofficialsurvivorguide.com/surv8.html

We'll have to wait until CBS lets some info out to know for sure.