Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor - Pearl Islands 12/11

2 more episodes, they should be good. I thought I'd put my predictions down before things air tonight.

Right now there are 5 out of 16 survivors left. Burton, Jon, Sandra, Lill and Darrah. The numbers would seem to favor the women IF they can form an all female alliance. I see this as not only possible but probable.

The only "weak link" in the 3 women that I see is Lill. She seems to be a follower and somewhat weak minded.

Sandra is strong willed and willing to do whatever she needs to do to win the game. That could be her biggest problem though. If she can't win immunity then the others will see her as a big threat and will want to get rid of her.

Darrah is an enigma, she has remained so quiet that no one really has a feel for her. She is a big time follower and will go where ever the currents lead. That could be her biggest strength.

Burton is by far the biggest threat of any of them because of his ability to win physical challenges. But because of that he has the biggest bullseye on his chest.

Jon is a weasel, I don't think anyone would dispute that. Even his "fans." Jon can't win any kind of physical challenge on his own so he isn't really a threat for the immunity challenges.

Here's where I put my "spoilers" in:

Click for Spoiler:

Next to go will likely be Burton followed by Jon and Sandra. I don't know what order Jon and Sandra will go down but I believe Jon will go first leaving Sandra, Lill and Darrah.

Darrah will win immunity in the final 3 and will cast the deciding vote to boot Sandra and keep Lill for the final 2.

The Jury will NOT want to give the money to an Outcast, she does NOT deserve it because she was voted off and doesn't belong on the Island. I could foresee Lill getting only 1 vote, Burton's. Simply because he too was an outcast (that didn't deserve to be there).

The vote will go to Darrah for the Million Dollars.

All that you said makes sense. If the women don't vote off the men first they will be in serious trouble. And Jon REALLY needs to get his *buttocks* kicked!

Edited by Klingonmike

I just finished watching the first 2 episodes again, I really wish Rupert was still in it lol. Maybe they will throw a twist in there and have Rupert leat a revolt that physically ousts the 2 outcasts and replaces them with Rupert and Savage lol

Well that ended exactly as I expected it to. No surprise to me whatsoever.

Click for Spoiler:

It was classic though to see the look on both Jon's and Burtons faces when Burton got that final vote. Jon just looked like a Deer in the headlights! I loved it! Then to see Rupert and Christa's reaction was even better!! I can't wait to see how they react when Jon gets knocked out on Sunday.

Then Burtons final words to Lill were just unbelievable. Did he honestly stand there and chastise Lill for breaking their "alliance" when he was the one trying to vote her off?? A little 2 faced huh?

Burton got what he deserved, Sunday Jon gets his. The only question is will it be Lill and Darrah or Sandra and Darrah? I'm 99.99999% positive Darrah will be in the final 2.

This episode was almost as good as Jon getting voted off!

I was really happy with the out come I was just so afraid

Click for Spoiler:

the new aliance of the girls would not hold out

I can't wait to see what happens on sunday I am glad I don't have to wait till next thursday.

What a great episode! I loved it when Burton got voted out, and laughed my butt off at Rupert and Christa knocking fist together when the verdict was announced. Jon and Burton were just getting a little too cocky for their own good this last show,now Jon is going to be sweating!

What a great episode! I loved it when Burton got voted out, and laughed my butt off at Rupert and Christa knocking fist together when the verdict was announced. Jon and Burton were just getting a little too cocky for their own good this last show,now Jon is going to be sweating!

The look on Jons face was priceless lol

I really wanted to just reach through the screen and ring Jons necks when he was talking about how stupid the girls were. Look who's the stupid one now Johnny Rotten!

That was a great episode. Much better than last weeks which I thought was pretty boring. I am so glad

Click for Spoiler:

that Burton got voted out. Like I have said before the Outkasts had no right to be there! What was up with that GMC he won? Have they ever given away a car before? I have only season the first Survivor so I dont know.

Sunday should be real interestiing, I think that Jon will be voted off followed by Lill leaving Darrah and Sandra in the final 2. I think Sandra will win it all. I dont think Darrah really got close enough to anyone to garnish enough votes to win over Sandra.

I really wanted to just reach through the screen and ring Jons necks when he was talking about how stupid the girls were. Look who's the stupid one now Johnny Rotten!

That was a great episode. Much better than last weeks which I thought was pretty boring.  I am so glad

Click for Spoiler:

that Burton got voted out. Like  I have said before the Outkasts had no right to be there! What was up with that GMC he won? Have they ever given away a car before? I have only season the first Survivor so I dont know.

Sunday should be real interestiing, I think that Jon will be voted off followed by Lill leaving Darrah and Sandra in the final 2. I think Sandra will win it all. I dont think Darrah really got close enough to anyone to garnish enough votes to win over Sandra.

Yes they have given cars away in previous survivors. I don't think they did in Survivor 1 though.

I dont think Darrah really got close enough to anyone to garnish enough votes to win over Sandra.

After further thought

Click for Spoiler:

it's possible that John and Burton will dog Sandra and vote for Darrah if Darrah and Sandra are the final 2 or Lill will be the first one to go and if Darrah doesnt win immunity Jon and Sandra form an alliance and vote off Darrah. This is very possible because Sandra knows that the jury will not favor Jon and lets face it Jon just wants to get as far in the game as possible. I guess it really all depends on who wins immunity.