Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Ent’s “judgment” – More Low Ratings?

<font style='width=80%; filter:glow(color=gray)'>ENT’s “Judgment” – Low Ratings?</font>

“Judgment” was another episode that seemed to get some fewer viewers. According to TrekToday & its source MediaWeek this episode is the . . .

[TrekToday]

second-lowest first-run overnight ratings since the series premiered in 2001

Please note that these figures only represent the overnight ratings from the top television markets in the country. The final national ratings, measuring all markets, should be available in a week's time. As Star Trek tends to be most popular in large urban markets, the final figures are usually lower than the overnight ratings.

What do you think about this?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

That was Wednesday night, right?? NHL play-offs started and people are still watching war coverage. Gotta take that into account.

The general masses just don't get it. :blink: They have never learned anything from Trek. They think ENT is a recreation or restart of the series and nothing will change their stubborn minds

Quick News Flash:

Reviews give the “thumbs up” for “Judgment”

For the majority of reviews on the Internet ENT’s episode “Judgment” is said to be a good episode.

(I wish I was able to see it, but next time it is on I’ll be sure to catch it)

How would you rate this episode?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN JUDGMENT DO NOT READ THIS POST!!!!!

I love judgment! I'm glad that they judeged Archer guilty. It wouldn't have had the same effect if he had just gotten off.

Sign in to follow this