Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

What are your faveorite sayings & Retorts?

What are the lines you use when some one anoys you or insults you.

One of mine is in my sig.

some others are.

If I think some thing is rubbish or not at all good then I use a line from the Simpsons "I didnt think it was posible for something to suck and blow at the same time"

or when someone says something realy stupid I say "what colour is the sky on your world"

Or if someone is trying to draw me into an argument then I use "I will not have a battle of wits with an unarmed man" which nomaly is responded by "What are you talking about" which ivokes the reply "Thats my point"

The main reason I use lines like this is so I don't look as stupid as the guy that just resorts to swearing and mindless insults.

I don't usually resort to witty retorts. I just let the person wallow in his own ignorance.

Or if someone is trying to draw me into an argument then I use "I will not have a battle of wits with an unarmed man" which nomaly is responded by "What are you talking about" which ivokes the reply "Thats my point"

Haha. I'm going to use that more often.

When ever someone comes up to me and says "Whats up?" I usually say "A two letter word meaning above."

Stardate:213932.8

He he Thats a good one KM.

I love turning stuff around on people.I had a freshman come up to me and say "look at that fata$$" I looked at him and said"Look at that skinny a$$.Hey everybody look at this loser with no fat."

The kid just kinda looked at me dumbfounded for a sec and walked away.

As for people that say stupid stuff.I just laugh at them for being stupid.