Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Online Comics

Stardate:213929.9

A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine introduced me to the wonderful world of Online Comics.Now being the geek I am I love Comic Books so the idea of online comics appealed to me.Needless to say I am hooked on them now.

Has anybody else ever read any good online comics??If so which ones.I have read two good ones and am looking for more.

So far the ones I am reading are PVP Online and RPG World.

There was a site that let you read some of the most classic of comic online like Action Comics #1(supermans first appearance) and Detective comics #27(Batman first appearance) but before I could read all the ones they had they closed it down about two weeks ago :blink:

There was this one comic strip that I read online for a while. I can't remember exactly what it was called. Something like "Melonberry". It was about some aliens in a big duck shaped ship that crashed on Earth. It's pretty good.

MegaTokyo - awesome, awesome art! I believe a "Shirt Guy Dom" is up today, and please don't let that influence your first impressions of the comic. Dom takes over when Fred, the artist, is too busy to make a comic. Fred's art has just gotten better and better.

Pran-Man - this comic is drawn by a comic book fan just like you! He hasn't updated it lately, but it's fun to delve into the archives.

Sev Trek - a Star Trek web comic! It is very funny.

I haven't read these, but a lot of my friends like them: (Plus they're some of the more well-known comics.) Real Life, Penny Arcade, and Mac Hall.

There was this one comic strip that I read online for a while. I can't remember exactly what it was called. Something like "Melonberry". It was about some aliens in a big duck shaped ship that crashed on Earth. It's pretty good.

I remember what it was called now. It was called "Melonpool"