Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor 8 - The All Star Show

It's been bugging me that ever since Rupert was voted out of Survivor 7 they haven't put his Chat transcript online to read on the official web site. Every other survivor has been part of a chat and they have the transcript on line to read. I've wanted to read what Rupert has to say and he is the one person that has no chat.

I was beginning to wonder if maybe he had a falling out with the show that caused him to not be available to do a chat (I was starting to think he killed Jon at some point :rolleyes: )

Well I just found out why there is no chat transcript, He's doing Survivor 8! He is one of 18 previous survivors that will be on the upcoming season of Survivor "All Stars". This should be very interesting! Here's who will be in it:

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s8_castaways

That looks so cool. Even though I would not have alowed winners to partisapate they have already won give some of the other people a chance but other wise I can't wait.

wow! thats so cool! ill just have to watch that one

sweet! rob c is back. he was amazing

(oh no! not richard. everyone close their eyes! lol)

That looks so cool.  Even though I would not have alowed winners to partisapate they have already won give some of the other people a chance but other wise I can't wait.

My idea was that they go and have a new episode of the final 2 from the first 8 shows and make it the "Ultimate Survivor" for $10 Million or something like that.

That would be great to get Rupert back on Survivor with past survivors! I'll be watching that one!

I'm thinking that since Rupert isn't home by now (I'm sure they started shooting the 39 days when Survivor 7 started) He must be getting pretty far, at least to the jury hopefully all the way!