Sign in to follow this  

Damn you, Howard Dean and our media

This has been brewing for months, and what I heard about Howard Dean's comments, and the media's coverage of the fight yesterday in Iraq just put me over the top. Yes, political 8247 is back.

First of all....Howard Dean can go to hell. He had the audacity to undermine President Bush's visit to the troops over Thanksgiving by saying that it was only as a result of political motivation. He said, and I quote "It was nice, but how can he(President Bush) justify the fact that these brave men and women shouldnt even be in Iraq in the first place." He went there to improve morale, and raise spirits. Only a representative of a political party who is fighting for anything to make the president look bad would undermine a great gesture like the Bush did. If word of that got out while he was there, President Bush would have possibly been the first president to get killed by an enemy we were at war with, and if our media had gotten wind of the visit, they would have broadcasted it all ofer the world. President Bush would have been a sitting duck.

Now, onto our media...All they want to do is report every single soldier who gets killed there. If they could show pictures of every corpse, they would. They dont give a damn about anything good at all. You dont have to look very hard to see that they are worse than scavengers by picking out only the negative reports from this war. It was great when we had embedded reporters there, who didnt have time to sit there and filter out the good. They saw something, and they reported on it. Now, all they do is get reports in from Iraq, good and bad, but they CENSOR the good. I'm tired of it, and I hope each and every reporter and polititian who is doing this gets a serious dose of reality soon.

Before April, on ST.com, I posted that I was going to join the military after I had a shoulder surgery. I'm still not 100%, and I'm not happy about it. I know quite a few soldiers who are in Iraq and Afghanastan from the 101st Airborne Division. I dont know anything about what has been going on there that has been good except for it was 101st soldiers who killed Quasay, and Uday Hussein. BUT, I do know that it was 101st soldiers who's bodies were mutilated last week by Iraqis. What's wrong with this picture? I have a good friend there who was keeping in touch with me regularly. He stopped emailing me 2 months ago. I feel that he is still alive, but I'm sure if he died, the media would know his name...as well as every other soldier KIA before the soldier's family would know.

Our media has no soul. They, and the democratic presidential hopefuls are exploiting our soldiers lives for their own good.

They can ALL go to hell. :o :tank:

I stopped reading when I saw the name "Howard Dean".  Is he still on the radio? :)  :o

Keep reading, my friend. I had nothing good to say about that creep.