Sign in to follow this  
removed

Pick-up Hockey

I just got back from some good old shinny hockey. The rink by my house just opened up the other day and there was a bunch of people there, so we joined their pick-up game. It was so great. We played for about 2.5 hours. We are going again and we are going to invite a ton of people (our school has a day off so we can play all day)!!! I LOVE HOCKEY!!

Who else loves to play pick-up hockey?

I enjoy playing pick-up hockey. However, since I CAN'T SKATE (Well, I can a little) (I know its sacreligious). Anyway there's this relatively new elementary school (which means good pavement) in my area so me, my dad and my younger brother and I walk up, bring along our nets, sticks, and tennis balls and play some hockey for a couple of hours. Its great fun ( I have a pretty good wrist shot).

Ah. What a great day. A bunch of friends and I went out and played some shinny hockey. It was great. Then they all came over to my house for hot chocolate and to play some pool. I'm going to have to play pick-up more often. And I must say, my wrist shot's getting pretty good too. Haha.

Just got back from yet another awesome game of pick-up hockey. There was even more people this time, and we had a stereo. It was great. It was kind of dark though since the lights weren't working, but our eyes got used to it quickly and we played alot of hockey. Also, our school has an exchange student from Italy who we took to play hockey for the first time. He was actually really good. It was so much fun.