• Chiefs
    • Broncos
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots
    • Colts
    • Titans
    • Bengals
    • Ravens

My vote is for the Titans. The Chiefs cant stop the run. The Titans have a good running game, not to mention a great running QB. They can also stop the run. Lets keep this going through the playoffs, and I will post a board favorite the night before each playoff game, and the Superbowl. I will also keep track of who is still in on the poll, and who is not, by posting results eack week based on who's pick is eliminated vs who's pick is still there.

Here is a hard one, I have to go with (Please stop me from cursing) V, my all time favorite coach. They may have problems with the run but their over all power is more then I think the Titans could deal with. Remember, the Titans have the 30th ranked Defense and if they have to go up against the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game (Which I think is likely) I don't think their Defense will be able to do it.

My pick is a personal one. I'm a Hoosier, the Colts are my team ... no matter what.

The colts have had a problem with defence and stopping the run as of late, don't know why, Dungy had them playing excellent D earlier in the season, but we have had some key injuries on defence.

The Colts have had a very strong schedule this season and have beaten some great teams, including the Titans ... can't wait for the rematch ;)

Today will be yet another tough test for my Colts with the Patriots, another contending team they have to face this season.

I almost voted for the Colts, I can easily see Dungy winning it all and lord knows he has the QB that can get it done. I just see the Chiefs as too strong. But a Colts-Chiefs AFC Championship game is a real possibility.

Chiefs. (Please stop me from cursing) Vermeil is on plan.

Here is a hard one, I have to go with (Please stop me from cursing) V, my all time favorite coach.

VBG,

I don't think he is the all time best, but he is a sentimental favorite for me.

Here is a hard one, I have to go with (Please stop me from cursing) V, my all time favorite coach.

VBG,

No, I wouldn't say all time best either but he was the coach of the Eagles when I became an Eagles fan in 1978 and he took the Eagles to the Super Bowl in 1980 (even though they didn't win). So he's just always been my favorite coach. When he was doing Play play (I think it was for CBS then ABC) I always wished he'd come back to the Eagles.

Then in 1995 or so there were talks with the Eagles for him to come back and coach the Eagles again, I think there was even talk of partial ownership of the team. Talks broke down for whatever reason and he wound up with the Rams and the Eagles got Ray Rhoads. I really wish the Eagles had signed him, it would have been fitting for him to come back and lead the Eagles to the big show again.

VBG,

No, I wouldn't say all time best either but he was the coach of the Eagles when I became an Eagles fan in 1978 and he took the Eagles to the Super Bowl in 1980 (even though they didn't win). So he's just always been my favorite coach. When he was doing Play play (I think it was for CBS then ABC) I always wished he'd come back to the Eagles.

Then in 1995 or so there were talks with the Eagles for him to come back and coach the Eagles again, I think there was even talk of partial ownership of the team. Talks broke down for whatever reason and he wound up with the Rams and the Eagles got Ray Rhoads. I really wish the Eagles had signed him, it would have been fitting for him to come back and lead the Eagles to the big show again.

Small world. That was when I became a Vermeil fan too.

I was living outside of Philly at the time. I was a huge Eagles fan at the time, and it was because of Vermeil.

On a side note, Bill Bergey was my favorite Eagle from that time. I met him several times during his playing years, and he was exemplary at treating his fans great. EVERY athlete could learn something from him.