• Cowboys
    • Panthers
    • Buccaneers
    • Seahawks
    • 49ERS
    • Rams
    • Vikings
    • Packers

As of right now, these are the teams who could make it in the NFC. Who is your pick and why?

Lets keep this going through the playoffs, and I will post a board favorite the night before each playoff game, and the Superbowl. I will also keep track of who is still in on the poll, and who is not, by posting results eack week based on who's pick is eliminated vs who's pick is still there.

I voted Eagles. They have been the strongest team in the NFC over all. I still think the Superbowl champ will come from the AFC though.

Edited by 8247

Looking at the state of the NFC I have to go with Philly too, and not just because I am an Eagles fan. My mid season pick was the Vikings before they fell completely apart.

If the Eagles aren't going to win it I really don't want them to go. I'm still in pain from 1980!

Any of these teams could win the NFC. I picked the Seahawks only because they have the strongest offense. I know defense wins championships, but I don't expect any of these teams to beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Anyhow, all of these teams have defensive holes.

The Eagles Defense has concerned me a bit this season. They can't seem to stop the run it seems. 4 games in a row with 100 yard rushers against them. Granted we won but still, you HAVE to stop the run if you want to continue winning. On the bright side we've been hurt all year and now we're starting to get some key players back right when we need them.

The Offense was a major concern during the first 4 or 5 weeks, but in the past 6 weeks DMac is Back. He seems to be getting stronger as each week goes by, I just hope the trend holds and doesn't work in reverse.

I'll stick with my pick of the Eagles, but I'm not real confident of it. Give the Eagles 4 more W's (5 more would be awesome!) and then I might get a little more confident.

The Eagles Defense has concerned me a bit this season. They can't seem to stop the run it seems. 4 games in a row with 100 yard rushers against them. Granted we won but still, you HAVE to stop the run if you want to continue winning.

That run defense has been the Eagles' achilles heel over the past few years. I am surprised they have not done anything about it.

The Eagles Defense has concerned me a bit this season. They can't seem to stop the run it seems. 4 games in a row with 100 yard rushers against them. Granted we won but still, you HAVE to stop the run if you want to continue winning.

That run defense has been the Eagles' achilles heel over the past few years. I am surprised they have not done anything about it.

Yeah it's killing them but they seem to survive. As long as they only give the yards up between the 20's and not let teams score it's fine with me but there's a bit of luck in that and luck doesn't win Super Bowls.