Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor - Pearl Islands 11/26

I SOOO want Jon off the Island now!

Click for Spoiler:

TO say his grandmother died and have it a complete lie simply so he could win a reward, I want him gone in the worst way. I want him on the jury and I want Rupert to shove his fist down his throat.

I just CAN NOT understand Sandra trusting Jon again and not voting Burton off when they had the chance! They had it set, they vote Burton off now then go to T and tell her what Jon said about her and how he hated her and wanted her off next. They would have been able to get him off next week leaving all women to go into the final weeks.

They should have gone 1 Burton, 2 Jon 3 Lill. That leaves 4 more to go and they can go from there. ARGHH!!!!!!

I did not get to see it all but man do I have to agree with you if jon ends up in the final for I will be greatly dissapointed.

If he does end up in the final then he won't win the money, the Jury will give it to the other person.

I was so mad at Jon for what he did, That was just plain wrong on many levels.Thats going to come back and bite him on the *buttocks* later in this game.

I was so mad at Jon for what he did, That was just plain wrong on many levels.Thats going to come back and bite him on the *buttocks* later in this game.

I really hope so but it will only happen if the others somehow find out about it.

You can tell that Jeff really wanted to tell everybody about what jon did at the vote lets hope they vote off jon next week.

Yeah, I noticed that by the tone he was talking about it with at the tribal council. Jeff doesn't like Jon at all.

Ahhhhhhh!!! I missed it on Wednsday!!!!I know it isn't repeated either. Can anyone tell me what happened. I am so mad at myself for forgetting to record it. We just bought my daughter a new crib and we were putting it together Wednsday night so I was really distracted. i am going to have to rewatch ENT on Sunday so i can give my rating. How dare they run Survivor against ENT anyways! :lol:

Edited by archerfan

I know it isn't repeated either. Can anyone tell me what happened. I am so mad at myself for forgetting to record it. We just bought my daughter a new crib and we were putting it together Wednsday night so I was really distracted. i am going to have to rewatch ENT on Sunday so i can give my rating. How dare they run Survivor against ENT anyways! :lol:

On the 11/26 Survivor:

Click for Spoiler:

The show starts out with them getting back to camp after Rupert was voted off. Tensions were running really high. There was a lot of arguing between Jon and Sandra about trust. Then someone noticed that the fish (that Rupert had caught) was gone. Then someone realized that a "Rupert Fan" ie Sandra or Christa did something with the fish as a way of getting revenge for the vote. Christa had just walked over to the shelter to put her canteen away and came back, so there were 30 seconds that she couldn't account for. Burton and Jon began accusing her of getting rid of the fish as revenge. She denied it profusely though, she insisted she didn't touch the fish. Of course no one believed her.

The next day the camera was interviewing a few of the people and they spoke to Sandra. Come to find out it was Sandra that dumped the fish out by accident when she was trying to hide it. Her attitude was, they voted him off so they ain't getting none of "Ruppie's" fish! When she tripped and the fish went everywhere and she was afraid someone would discover her plot so she started fighting with Jon in a loud way to cover her actions. She seemed to feel real bad that Christa was being accused but she didn't step forward to defend her.

We move to the reward challenge.

The challenge was one that involved walking the plank. But it wasn't the Survivors that would walk the plank, it was their loved ones. Each survivor had a loved one there and this was the first contact they had in 30 days. Everyone gets to hug their loved one and then sit back down. The winner of the challenge would get 24 hours with their loved one alone on the Survivors island. The other survivors would be taken to a new island for the night with nothing but water proof matches.

When Jon's "loved one" came out it was a friend (male friend). Jon spoke to him then asked, under his breath "Where's Grandma?" and the friend said "She died, dude". Jon broke down a bit and went back to his seat. Jeff asked Jon about his grandmother and Jon told everyone that she had died but he didn't know why or how or anything. All of Jon's Survivor "friends" showed great empathy for him losing his grandmother. Anyway, on with the game. The loved ones have to answer questions about their Survivor and they have to match the same answer that the Survivor gave. If they got it wrong then they would have to walk the plank one step at a time until they were in the ocean. On the first question Jon and his buddy got it wrong and Sandra picked Jon's buddy to take a step. Jon got mad and complained that he wanted to get information about his dead grandmother and all of the "Friends of Jon" (Lill, Burton, T, Darah) were mad at Sandra for picking on poor Jon. It got down to the end and the other Survivors wound up giving it to Jon so he could learn of his grandmother's fate.

The losing Survivors head off to an island with no shelter, no food and nothing at all except waterproof matches while Jon and his buddy go happily back to the Survivor Island to eat fish and rice and sleep in the shelter. The Camera interviews Jon and Jon reveals to the camera that his grandmother is back at home watching Jerry Springer. He had set it up with his buddy before he left that if he came down he'd make up a lie that his grandmother was dead so Jon could use that to manipulate the others.

Anyway, after so much typing I'll tell you who was voted off. Tijuana was voted out even though Burton had won, then lost Immunity due to an incorrect answer.

In my view they (Sandra and Christa) blew it by not voting Burton off.

Whew, that was a lot of typing! LOL

Thanks so much for the synopsis VBG!!!! I am still reeling from Jons lies. OMG how could he say something like that just to manipulate people! :devil: Well I'm not really surprised as much as disgusted. How was Rupert at tribal council? Did he say anything.

Click for Spoiler:

I dont understand why they voted off T. Why didn't D,T,Christa and Sndra form an alliance? Who cares about the Drake tribe winning now that Rupert is gone! I can't believe they are going to let Burton and Jon have control of the tribe, that sucks!

Its really weird. I thought I started a new thread for this post so we could all discuss this weeks Survivor. i must of screwed something up. anyway thanks again for the recap.:

Edited by archerfan

Thanks so much for the synopsis VBG!!!! I am still reeling from Jons lies. OMG how could he say something like that just to manipulate people! :devil: Well I'm not really surprised as much as disgusted. How was Rupert at tribal council? Did he say anything. 

Click for Spoiler:

I dont understand why they voted off T. Why didn't D,T,Christa and Sndra form an alliance? Who cares about the Drake tribe winning now that Rupert is gone! I can't believe they are going to let Burton and Jon have control of the tribe, that sucks!

Its really weird. I thought I started a new thread for this post so we could all discuss this weeks Survivor. i must of screwed something up. anyway thanks again for the recap.:

There's actually a thread for last week's survivor, in fact when you read this I will have moved these posts to that thread lol.

On your question about D,T, Sandra and Christa:

Click for Spoiler:

They did, Sandra and T snuck over and listened in on Jon and Burton talking about the 2 of them being the final 2 and how they'd pick off the girls. The girls then formed an alliance to get rid of Burton if he lost immunity. He lost it and Jon started scrambling and convinced Sandra and Christa to vote for T.

Click for Spoiler:

I just cant belive these girls would want to be Jons allies.. Like I said before, who cares about Drake winning now. It should be all about getting rid of the threats. I guess Christa and Sandra just figure if Jon is one of the final two there is no way he will be voted the final survivor. Why they didnt get rid of Burton I will never understand..