Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

A Tribute: Kellie Waymire, 1967-2003

This is from http://www.kelliewaymire.com/

Regarding the cause of Kellie's death:

"According to the LA coroner's office, Kellie died from a undiagnosed cardiac arrhythmia, probably related to mitral valve prolapse (MVP). She had been diagnosed with MVP, as many women are, when she was a teen. This is normally a benign condition but appears to become much worse within the last few years resulting in an enlargement of Kellie's heart and eventually her sudden death. There was no warning of this as Kellie was very active and displayed no apparent symptoms."

More coming soon.

I just saw her on an episode of Everwood and they dedicated the show to her...

as of yet...I haven't seen anything on Star Trek...did i miss it?

I just saw her on an episode of Everwood and they dedicated the show to her...

as of yet...I haven't seen anything on Star Trek...did i miss it?

No don't worry you haven't missed it, they (ENT) have yet to do a tribute to her.

News Update

skwaymire.jpg

This is the latest news update from http://www.kelliewaymire.com/

Mentions from Enterprise Staff

January 21

In a November StarTrek.com chat, Scott Bakula ends his session with condolences, "For those of us who knew her, she was a beautiful, talented, and gifted young lady." And according to Trekweb, in this month's issue of Star Trek Communicator, Rick Berman responds to questions of her passing, saying the staff is discussing ways to honor her.

Everwood Episode Dedicated in her Memory

January 21

The episode of Everwood that Kellie was expected to be seen in aired this Monday on the WB. In "Family Dynamic" she plays a widow named Helen McGinns who is troubled by a promise made to her late husband. The episode ended with a photo of Kellie and the dedication, "In Memory of Kellie Waymire".

Click for Spoiler:

card_a17.jpg

In my opinion it is getting long overdue for Enterprise to honor Kellie somehow..Looks like next week they are repeating 'Twilight' so we'll have to wait at least another 2 weeks..

It still saddens me that she is gone..