Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

What would the Ferengi think of our culture?

Stardate:213877.9

I think the Ferengi would love our culture.We are a very greedy culture just like the ferengi.We arent that different well besides the women not wearing clothes.

I think they would have the same reaction to us as Quark did in "Little Green Men"/

I think the Ferengi would love our culture.We are a very greedy culture just like the ferengi.We arent that different well besides the women not wearing clothes.

I think they would have the same reaction to us as Quark did in "Little Green Men"/

Yeah, I've never seen that episode, but I have read about it. It sounds pretty cool.

I think they would have the same reaction to us as Quark did in "Little Green Men"

That's what I was thinking to. What did Quark say: "I'll be running the place in two weeks" ? :blink:

:blink: Knowing Quark,he would have been running the place in 2 weeks,too.

I'm sure the Ferengi would love how greedy we are.I'm not sure what they'd think about other aspects of our civilization.I recall Quark being disgusted by the fact that Earth had had racism and other prejudices,telling Sisko that for all of the Ferengi's faults they had never had bigotry,etc.

:wow: