Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor - Pearl Islands 11/13

Good episode, I was glad to see the way the challenges went and their outcomes.

Click for Spoiler:

I knew if Rupert won the breakfast he'd give it to someone else. I just have to wonder about Burton though, I think they should have gotten rid of him before getting Ryan O out of there. As usual I still hope Jon goes SOON!

Rupert looks like he's marked now, he really needs to win a lot of immunity. I think it was a mistake not to vote Burton off and I really hope the women decide to get rid of Jon soon.

Good episode, I was glad to see the way the challenges went and their outcomes.

Click for Spoiler:

I knew if Rupert won the breakfast he'd give it to someone else. I just have to wonder about Burton though, I think they should have gotten rid of him before getting Ryan O out of there. As usual I still hope Jon goes SOON!

Rupert looks like he's marked now, he really needs to win a lot of immunity. I think it was a mistake not to vote Burton off and I really hope the women decide to get rid of Jon soon.

I totally agree with you. Jon has to go, he certainly has let us know he plans to stab everyone in the back to win this game. Rupert is about the only honest hardest worker on the island. I'll certainly be pissed if Rupert goes before Jon.

The female alliance is born.

Click for Spoiler:

I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet. I too feel they should of got rid of Burton before Ryan O but it looks like they (old Drake tribe) are still trying to vote off the Morgans first going along with Rupert. Could you believe what a bunch of cowards they all are. They were all scheming against Rupert and then no one put any coconuts in is tray until the end. They could of ousted him from the game last night.(not that I want that) Well I was really shocked that Darrah and Tijuana voted for RyanO but I guess they had to go along with everyone else if they want to survive. I don't see why Rupert needs to go next week. The girls could vote out Burton, Jon then Rupert and still have control. I guess the only way for Rupert to survive now is for someone to tip him off to the girls alliance. I hope that happens. I would love to see him go off on Sandra.

The female alliance is born. 

Click for Spoiler:

I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet. I too feel they should of got rid of Burton before Ryan O but it looks like they (old Drake tribe) are still trying to vote off the Morgans first going along with Rupert. Could you believe what a bunch of cowards they all are. They were all scheming against Rupert and then no one put any coconuts in is tray until the end. They could of ousted him from the game last night.(not that I want that) Well I was really shocked that Darrah and Tijuana voted for RyanO but I guess they had to go along with everyone else if they want to survive. I don't see why Rupert needs to go next week. The girls could vote out Burton, Jon then Rupert and still have control. I guess the only way for Rupert to survive now is for someone to tip him off to the girls alliance.  I hope that happens. I would love to see him go off on Sandra.

Click for Spoiler:

As much as I want Rupert to win I don't think he will unless he wins every challenge from here on out. Eventually the other players will want to "off" the biggest threat and that's him. But even if he doesn't win this game I think he comes out the big winner anyway, at least in the "game after the game". A lot of people will want him to be a guest on their show or advertise their fishing product or whatever. He is by far the most popular Survivor I've ever seen (but I haven't seen them all).

The only other Survivor I have watched besides Pearl Islands is the original. After seeing that one I tried to get into the others but it seemed played out to me. I guess what really attracted me to Pearl Islands was the twist in the beginning when the Survivors didn't know that they were going to start the game and they were still in their regular clothes and had to jump overboard. Then when they had to swim to that village and barter for supplies and passage to there islands I knew I was hooked.

The only other Survivor I have watched besides Pearl Islands is the original. After seeing that one I tried to get into the others but it seemed played out to me. I guess what really attracted me to Pearl Islands was the twist in the beginning when the Survivors didn't know that they were going to start the game and they were still in their regular clothes and had to jump overboard. Then when they had to swim to that village and barter for supplies and passage to there islands I knew I was hooked.

Same here, I watched the first one a couple years ago but none of the others (I'm downloading some of them now though). THis one just happened to be on the only channel I could get on a battery operated TV during the hurricane. I couldn't really see a lot of it so my brother sent me a DVD of the first 2 episodes. What "hooked" me on this one was Rupert stealing everyone shoes in Morgan lol a true pirate.

I have seen them all but the first one. I only saw part of the last show of that one. Each of the shows so far have been good some things do seem to stay the same put it is cool to see different people doing them so how they react. But they do change alot of things from show to show so keep the players in the dark. The one thing I would love for them to get rid of is the part of the last show when the last four people make things that have the names of everybody else and they remember them. I always thought that was so dumb its just them making shure the last show last two hours.