Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

How do you group Trek?

I see three ways to group Trek:

TOS, TOS Movies, TNG, TNG Movies, DS9, VOY, & ENT

TV Shows & Movies

TV Shows & Movies (seperate categories)

The way I group Trek: TV shows, with Stargate SG-1, then Trek movies followed by Stargate and my favorite movies in alphabetical order.

How do you group Trek?

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I don't group them but if I were to list them out in a specific order it would either be by airing dates or in order of which is my favorite. Either way I might group them though it would only include Star Trek shows or movies. No outside shows or movies since they aren't Star Trek.

I Have TOS Movies,TNG,DS9(First 2 Seasons) Then TNG Movies.

When I Have All The Star Treks, I'd Like To Have Them Grouped As They Happened In The Star Trek Timeline..As Close As I Can

I once tried to group my TOS videos by order fo stardate.... :)

I'll never do that again!

At the moment I have everything all jumbled together,and in no particular order.I suppose I really ought to take the time to place them into some sort of order,but as I've started to purchase the season sets of TNG and DS9,and convert my Trek films into DVDs,I've sort of began to neglect my videos.

When I do have all the series' sets I'll place them in this order:

TOS

TNG

DS9

Voyager

Enterprise

TOS movies

TNG movies

DS9 movie(s) (Oh,I hope,I hope,I hope!!!!)

Misc (shows like Denise Crosby's Trekkies,etc.)

If I had them all I would group the series and movies separately. The series I would group based on time period and not air dates so it would be:

Enterprise, TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager

TOS movies, TNG movies

I made a slight change...

First it's the Trek shows in order of when they began: TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, & ENT. Then I'd have the Trek movies, 1-10. This would be followed by Stargate SG-1, the movie Stargate, and then my favorite movies in alphabetical order. :)

I don't group them but if I were to list them out in a specific order it would either be by airing dates or in order of which is my favorite. Either way I might group them though it would only include Star Trek shows or movies. No outside shows or movies since they aren't Star Trek.

Sounds like you'd have the series in order of premiere date, followed by movies in order of release date, eh? :)