Sign in to follow this  

TNG, and Voyager tonight, next week, TOS and TNG

..........CONTAINS SPOILER INFO!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>

Twilight was the doomsday episode that gets worked out at the end. I liked it, but we've seen basically the same story twice on TNG (2 episodes, and First Contact) and quite a few times on Voyager. I did like it though. I thought the Ceti Alpha 5 thing was kind of out there until I realized that at the end of the movie, none of it was to have happened. It did back up the reason Kirk chose Ceti Alpha 5 for Khan though. Also, I noticed that the sun in that system looked pretty unstable. lol

I dont think I'm going to be looking forward to next weeks episode though. The whole wild west thing has been played out in Star Trek. The TOS episode was good, and at least they were on a holodeck for the wild west episodes in TNG. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm expecting the first letdown of this season next week.

I was reading your post... then you started talking about the next episode.  I didn't read much, but please use spoilers or mark it iwth an

I didnt mean to spoil it. I didnt give out any info that wasnt in the preview after tonights episode. Sorry about that

Click for Spoiler:

When I sae the preview for the next week I thought "again?" I can't pass judgement until I've seen it though. Perhaps they want to lighten things up after all the heavy eps recently.