Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bananas_The_Hutt

Going Bananas

Today is:November,3rd,2003.

My Mood: :grin:

Entry:I registered a membership at startrekfans.net today and have had fun posting in the forums.My favorites so far are the voting booth,Enterprise,and Star Trek movies.I'll be back tomorrow.

Today is:November,4th,2003.

My mood: :P

Entry:Not much to say today.Had a good time visiting here again,and found a games forum.Played pacman and whack a nerd.Enterprise comes on tomorrow night. :lol:

Today is:November,5th,2003.

My mood: :eek:

Entry:Today was a pretty good day.My best friend in the whole world has moved back into the neighborhood after moving away last year :eek:

But all day today,my sister and her friends have been pestering us,and while I'm trying to hang out on the computer she keeps bugging me to let her have a turn.She already had her turn!

I wish I had Q's powers just once.... :drool:

Today is:November,6th,2003

My mood: :drool:

Entry:Just a normal day.Nothing interesting to report.Spent time with my friends after school,and spent most of my computer time here.It sure is weird how fast time goes by when I'm on the computer.I'd swear its not really a whole hour,but of course it is.That's kid of spooky.

Today is:November,7th,2003

My mood: :o

Entry:Well,I had planned on staying here a little longer,but my friends are outside waiting for me to hook up my PS2 and play some games with them.

See everybody tomorrow!

Today is:November,8th,2003.

My mood: :o

Entry:Actually my mood is pretty good.I'm just bummed out to learn the US baseball team will not be in the next summer olympics.That's like the only sport I care about in the summer olympics.Its very depressing.I played pacman and posted in a few forums today.That's all.

Today is:November,10th,2003.

My mood: :blink:

Entry:I didn't go on-line yesterday,as I went to the mall with my friends and played skee ball (won a ton of tickets and traded them in for a really cool japanese fan,and some candy :thumbs: ).Then I played a few video games,went to Sam Goody's and listened to free samples of new music,and then played a game of baseball at the park.By the time I got home,I was too tired to get on the computer.

Today,I guess I'll spend my time in the Games forum,checking out the new Star Wars thread,and then maybe see what's going on in the Enterprise and movies forums.

Today is:November,11th,2003.

My mood: :wow:

Entry:Well,nothing interest to report today.Went to the veteran's graveyard with my family and put a little flag on grandpa's grave,and then had lunch at Long John Silver's (crab cakes are good :huh: Coleslaw is nasty :huh: ).

Didn't spend too much time with my friends today.Just wanted to get on the computer when I got back home,and so I did.Now,I'm ready to watch tv,so...this is it until tommorow.

Today is:November,12th,2003

My mood: :wow:

Entry:I woke up with a cold this morning.Last night just before bedtime I didn't feel so hot,and had a bit of a sore throat.When I woke up this morning I had a really bad sore throat and a temp.Went to the doctor,was perscribed so horrible concoctions (doctors are good for that :huh: ),and told to take it easy for a few days.I would've gone on the computer earlier,but I've been nodding out all day,sleeping.to tell the truth,I could probably go back to sleep right now.I'm bushed.But,I want to check out the topics and posts first.

Today is:November,13th,2003.

My mood: :lol:

Entry:I felt terrible most of the night,but am feeling a little bit better today.Missing Enterprise while sleeping off this dang cold didn't improve my spirits anyway.I guess I can catch the repeat on saturday.I think I'm going to go through my Trek books and see if I can find one I haven't read yet.I'm pretty sure there are a couple.

Today is:November,16th,2003

My Mood: :wow:

Entry:Hurray...The bug is gone :wow:

Well,the night I last posted here,my cold got a lot worse all of a sudden.I guess my temp must have shot way up,because I felt like a warp core was breaching in my head.Spent the night in the ER,then returned home yesterday around noon,feeling a little better again.By this morning I felt totally normal.

I don't know what in the heck that was I caught but it was about the worst cold I've ever had.I'm glad to finally be back to normal.I got one more free pass from school,though.I don't have to go back until tuesday. :blink: