Sign in to follow this  

If you did not know cartoon network will be playing I do belive is 20 five min. cartoons starting this friday at 8pm est. It will be what happens between ep 2 and 3 It looks cool but just five min and they are only going to play half of them right now the other half they will not be playing until next year sometime even though thats not to far away but anyway I will watch them but I would rather have them just play them all at once like right befor ep 3 comes out so it would be fresh in out minds. What do you think.

I hope that they wil play them all at one time someday or just releaase them on tape or DVD. The clone wars seems very intersing but EPs III has built up a lot of expectations and epeculations.

I know!Man,I can't wait.I went to starwars.com and saw some of the animation.It's great.

Too bad we can't have Enterprise and an Ent cartoon!Since the cartoon wouldn't be canon,we could see some pretty dang interesting stories!

I'm not into cartoons.  If you watch #3 without seeing the cartoon, will one still know what's going on?

I'm Sure You Can. I Doubt They Expect Everyone That Sees Ep.III To Have Watched The Clone Wars Cartoon

:laugh:;):grin:;) :lol: ;)

They are having it online at starwars.com, but you have to have a Hyperspace membership. Bah! I'm not paying money to view a website. And I don't have Cartoon Network! :waaa: I'm gonna miss it! (Or maybe I'll have to look for it on Kazaa!)

I hope to catch them on CN but if I miss them there, I hope they will be available somewhere later. Maybe they'll be on a future SW disk as a special feature...

I was highly dissapointed in this first chapter it was really short as I thougt it was 10min and it was only five and I thought that the animation looked bad but maybe I am just so used to anime I really feel like waiting untill they play the whole thing at once in stead of watching it in these little parts.

DAMN! I went to go watch them at cartoonnetwork.com and with quicktime it says "this can only be viewed by citizens of the united states". JERKS! and then with realone it just doesnt load at all.

i am angry now.