Sign in to follow this  
NordicBearskin

Which non human aliens would you have a meal with?

Which 2 aliens would you have as guests for a meal with you? They cannot be a major species (and obviously non-human either) e.g. no Vulcans or Bajorans. Only minor races from the world of Star Trek.

My choices would be Morn and a Pakled. You see, I enjoy stimulating and intelligent debate! :laugh:

EDIT: VBG, would it be possible to get a Morn emoticon?

Edited by Sasooni

Why limit it to minor species?There aren't many members of minor species races that we fans have developed any attachments to,to want to have dinner with them.

Sticking by the parameters of your question,I guess I'd choose a Chameloid and a Tosk.

The Traveler (TNG)

Click for Spoiler:

320x240.jpg

Riann a scientist/healer an Akaali (ENT-Civilisation)

Click for Spoiler:

120x90.jpg

Could be interesting conservation- Riann who has only recently become aware of space travel and other species to The Traveler who can phase and travel vast distances and on many levels.

I think I would have to research their dietary requirements before deciding.

I can't remember what they were called, but on the episode of TNG where they encounter the ship whos crew's language they can't understand. I wouldn't mind eating with them.

I believe you are referring to the The Children of Tama (Tamarians) in the episode Darmok. That was a great episode and I can see where it would be a rather interesting meal.

Nevermind the species. I would just love to have dinner with Quark. Sit in his bar and get some financial and business tips. Hehe.

And maybe those guys from Enterprise from Cogenitor that smell their food. That would be an interesting experience.

I'd like to have dinner with Klingons.We have the same table manners. :lol:

Good answer :lol: