Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Let me ask you this?

I've already asked this question in the episode spotlight but I wanted to throw it out there again.

If the Xindi home world was destroyed by a civil war, and the descendents of the survivors are scattered through out the Expanse, than what world do Humans destroy in the future? Do they destroy the Expanse itself? I was under the impression that the Xindi believe Humans destroy a planet.

What is your Theory?

Click for Spoiler:

This is a very good point. One thing that can be said is that the reptilian Xindi are building the weapon. So I was thinking maybe the repetilian homeworld (wherever that is now -- if one exists] gets destroyed. However, that idea contradicts when we see the Xindi council in action, because you see every kind of Xindi... sloths included.

Another off subject theory. Remember the 50 spheres?...they definetly have something to do with this...a more important role than is currently presented. Why would someone build 50 anomaly causing spheres? Just for the heck of it? Or are the anomalies some kind of side effect for the real purpose of the spheres? They are hiding something in my opinion. But, we'll just have to see.

I also originally thought that there would be more than one homeworld. The way that Graylik described the destruction of the original home planet sounded like there is no one planet that has replaced it.

My guess is the world that's being spoken of to be destroyed is the world we've been seeing the Xindi Counsel at but that's in no way conclusive because the destruction event is still four hundred years in the future so the current events we are seeing on ENT, could cause them to move to a new home world by that time.