Sign in to follow this  
mr_tinkles

Mr Tinkles musical mood of the moment

I'm sitting here awake,listening to Launchcast radio on Yahoo and "Lights" by Journey is playing.I love that song,and I'm not even from 'Frisco.

Anybody else here listen to Launchcast?I have my own personal station.Your supposed to be able to program your own music from a selection of thousands of albums,but it doesn't work.I've tried and half my music is still stuff I don't care for (Launchast will play songs it thinks you will enjoy,besides the songs you program,depending on the genre of music you select as your favorite).Also,when I'm at a site like this where I post,my Launchcast sometimes closes itself when I click on "post new reply".That's annoying.

My aunt's family arrived tonight from San Bernardino.The wildfires are ravaging the area where they live,and my parents have agreed to let them live here for a stretch.Hopefully,they won't lose their home.My little cousin has asthma,and all that smoke and ash has really got him in a bad way.My dad thinks muslim terrorists started the fires.I would say he's nuts,but who knows?All I know is,is I've never known any fire like this before.Its scary.

Well,I'll stop rambling(I'm bored and everybody here is asleep..and I want to talk! :laugh: ).

Ya, I've got SBC Yahoo! DSL internet, and I listen to launchcast. It is dumb that they don't let you choose what songs you want on your station. I like Musicmatch Jukebox radio a little better.

Hey,Tinky winky.Yeah,I got Launchcast...heeheehee...

uhmm,I'm listening to,hrmm....George Michael....

Everything she wants....hmm...good 80's jam...Hrmm..

(Gasp!) GEORGE MICHAEL..... :lol:

MAN,YOU ARE A SCARY CLOWN!

Click for Spoiler:

just kidding.lol.

:lol: