What can I say about it, well, once you get past the incredibly easy to figure out first hour, it kicks into a pretty high gear delivering plenty of excellent visuals and a minor emotion or two.

Click for Spoiler:

Now that the introductionary film is over with I look forward very much to a sequel. The next one, not needing to establish the characters and situations should really rock as a pure action flick.

What say you?

Yeah, I felt that it was lacking in substance. It was fun to see, but I don't plan on seeing it again. The Hulk just doesn't rank with the other super hero movies in my opinion.

Well...I agree with all of your points equally. The ONLY thing that I liked about the Hulk was how it was dealt as if this were really to happen to someone. I understand how it did not succeed like previous superhero movies due to its darkness. CJLP, if you like science fiction, action and are into adventure type stories then you should rent Hulk at least for that. The special effects are very cool if not exaggerated. Alterego bang on with your assessment however I feel if a sequel were to be made it would be very different from the original in order to attract the spiderman crowd and more $. I can not wait for spidey 2 now that we've gotten who he is and all that out of the way, it will be nice to see him gettin into the nitty gritty of Pete's life when not in the costume as well as kicking some super-villain butt without a huge back story. Whew. :lol:

Here is another movie that I've seen advertised as now available on DVD that I don't remember being in the theatres. I really need to get out more.

It wasn't that bad but think the first hour was a little too slow. I also think the Hulk was too big. Doesn't he supposed t obe a little over 7 feet tall? In the movie he looked 15 feet tall.

I never was a big HULK fan but I admit I'm happy they made this one and I look forward to sequels. I dug how when the HULK was in a situation where his strength was being tested to the limit; the affected area would increase in strength to resist the attack. Like when the dog thing was chewing on his shoulder, the muscles there actually responded to the localized attack and grew larger to the point the animal could no longer continue biting, very cool!

It wasn't that bad but  think the first hour was a little too slow.  I also think the Hulk was too big.  Doesn't he supposed t obe a little over 7 feet tall?  In the movie he looked 15 feet tall.

It's funny you should mention that. In the comic books, it seemed (to me) like his size varied in different issues. It also seemed that way in the movie.

i finally watched this today. i enjoyed it imensley. i beleive also his size varied in his level of rage, i think this movie was to be much more like the comic, than the series was. which is why i beleive they went with a CG hulk, instead of an acotr. i sure do hope they have another movie, i enjoyed this one.