Sign in to follow this  
removed

Simpson's Halloween Special

ya i watch it most of the time. ive thought that the ones the last few years have been painfully unfunny. like the one with the undead cowboys and kaiser wilhelm. not funny. but the old ones i love.

I will watch it.

I must ask, though. When is it?

"Treehouse of Horrors XIV"

The Simpsons returns! And Halloween doesn’t end until they say so. Watch Tree House of Horrors 14 on Sunday, November 2nd at 8PM/7C.

I find this here http://www.thesimpsons.com/index.html

Edited by shrek

Here's what's going to happen this year:

Homer turns into the Grim Reaper; Jerry Lewis guest voices as Professor Frink's soon-to-be-brought-back-alive father; Bart and Milhouse in a spoof of Clockstoppers

and Jennifer Garner guest stars as well.

(With hilarious consequences, I hope)

oh shoot. i missed it. oh well. its not like the simpsons are funny any more. the old episodes are amazing. the new ones just plain suck. im a fan of family guy and futurama!

Stardate:213838.9

Well that just was plain dissappointing.Definitly the worst halloween special ever!I mean like Alterego said it had a few good moments but that was it. :grin:

I agree with Bysty.The new episodes do suck.As a matter of fact the Halloween special is the only new episode i watch nowadays

I watched it.I have them all of Video.I also have the Simpson's Halloween special comics.Oh,and the Radioactive Man comics from Bongo Comics.They're kind of stupid,but that's on purpose,so its funny...if you can understand that. :lol: