Sign in to follow this  
master_q

A Ghost? A Shadow Person? You Decide!

Happy Halloween

A Ghost? A Shadow Person?

You Decide!

window_closeup1.jpg

I am affiliated with the Alabama Foundation for Paranormal Research. We have an interesting picture (close-up above, full image below) that I would like your audience to take a look at. I haven't exactly figured out what it is, but it is definitely interesting.

This picture was taken by an elderly lady in Mt. Juliet, TN. She had always told her relatives that there were "ghosts" in her back yard. They simply come out of the woods, "walk around," and eventually disappear. Seeing that no on really believed her, she decided to take pictures the next time they came around.

Just to the left of the flash reflection, you will see the oranged-colored "ghost." It is not known what this apparition is, but it is definitely something. An investigation by the relatives found that there was nothing that could possibly cause this reflection. The lady lives alone, she's over 80 years old, and she gets around using a walker. She really has no reason to try to fake this.

This image was scanned in from a physical picture. There have been no attempts to change or enhance the image other than the closeup of the actual apparition. Would be interested in hearing what your audience can offer on this one.

--Blake

blake@alabamaparanormal.org

window_ghost1b.jpg

A Ghost? A Shadow Person?

You Decide!

~~Happy Halloween

(and keep the lights on)~~

noory2.jpg

CoastToCoastAM

art4bio.jpg

To Comment Go To The Science & Technology Board

Master Q