Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Two Trek Actors To Appear On Big Bang

Two familiar faces from Star Trek: The Next Generation will be appearing on The Big Bang Theory in an episode to air next month.

Both actors will appear as themselves on the episode, due to air on October 13.

Wheaton150-090110.gifWil Wheaton will be returning for his fourth appearance on the show and The Next Generation castmate Brent Spiner will be making his first appearance on the show.

On the episode, “Sheldon (Jim Parsons) makes SpinerBrent.gifLeonard (Johnny Galecki) choose, their friendship or a party at Wil Wheaton’s house. Tough one.” The CBS synopsis further adds that Wheaton is “Sheldon’s old nemesis.”

The Big Bang Theory, currently in its fifth season, airs Thursday nights at 8 PM on CBS.

View the full article

Two familiar faces from Star Trek: The Next Generation will be appearing on The Big Bang Theory in an episode to air next month.

Both actors will appear as themselves on the episode, due to air on October 13.

Wheaton150-090110.gifWil Wheaton will be returning for his fourth appearance on the show and The Next Generation castmate Brent Spiner will be making his first appearance on the show.

On the episode, “Sheldon (Jim Parsons) makes SpinerBrent.gifLeonard (Johnny Galecki) choose, their friendship or a party at Wil Wheaton’s house. Tough one.” The CBS synopsis further adds that Wheaton is “Sheldon’s old nemesis.”

The Big Bang Theory, currently in its fifth season, airs Thursday nights at 8 PM on CBS.

View the full article

I'm looking forward to this! I try to watch all the episodes of The Big Bang Theory, tho I've missed some over the years - lots of Sci Fi references. I've seen a couple of Wheaton's previous appearance - both were hilarious! Can't wait to see him again and Data!!!