Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 9:25 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

MORE @ TMZ SPORTS

Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 9:25 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

MORE @ TMZ SPORTS

That's a shame, as all deaths (well most deaths) are. I knew him by name only though as I've nevr really been into wrestling.

I used to watch him all the time. He was one of the greatest. Terrible way to go...