Sign in to follow this  
Vic

New Super 8 Clip

With the release of Super 8 due next month, new clips of the J.J. Abrams’ movie have been emerging, giving movie fans an idea of what is in store for them.

The latest clip shows a train barreling down the railroad tracks towards a pick-up truck which is in its path.

Super8-031111.gif

A group of kids are filming at the train station with a Super 8 camera and are witness to the horrific accident. And that is *before* the train’s live cargo emerges to wreck havoc on the small Ohio town.

MGU5OWYwZiZvZj*w.gifvideo platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Other trailers can be seen here.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=77635

View the full article

With the release of Super 8 due next month, new clips of the J.J. Abrams’ movie have been emerging, giving movie fans an idea of what is in store for them.

The latest clip shows a train barreling down the railroad tracks towards a pick-up truck which is in its path.

Super8-031111.gif

A group of kids are filming at the train station with a Super 8 camera and are witness to the horrific accident. And that is *before* the train’s live cargo emerges to wreck havoc on the small Ohio town.

MGU5OWYwZiZvZj*w.gifvideo platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Other trailers can be seen here.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=77635

View the full article

I saw Super 8 this week and found it really entertaining. It definitely made me jump a few times. I enjoyed the sci Fi story. The kids were very good particularly the girl character.

Did anyone else see it?

I saw it, it was pretty good. There were a couple things I rolled my eyes at early on but by films end I forgot what they were or no longer cared. It was fun.