Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nipples_The_Clown

Peronal Journal

Nipples The Clown's Journal....

Another day in the life of a tormented soul...hrmm.I returned home from working another $#@! birthday party,and was welcomed warmly only by my depression and bitterness :tear: After dining on a cold burrito,and drowning my sorrows in a six-pack of Schlitz I turned on the tube and watched the news...

I missed Enterprise last night,as usual...I never can remember when its on.My mind is going.Wouldn't be a bit surprised if I had alzheimers... :klingon:

Went to bed early,after throwing dirty laundry over the mattress to cover the exposed springs,and stains :laugh: Sleep was not immediately forthcoming,as thoughts of my childhood and happier times tormented my restless soul,and all manner of vermin crawled upon my unwashed flesh...Hrmm.

I would say I'm looking forward to tomorrow....but why lie?

:clap:

Nipples The Clown's journal....

Okay,everybody.Read but don't post in my journal,please! :klingon:

I have very tender sensabilities about such matters,hrmm...

Well,I'm booked for Halloween night.For a hundred and fifty bucks I'll be the featured entertainment at some brat's spooky shindig.I'm going in,acting goofy and happy for an hour,and then I'm blowing on out of there and hitting the bar....might even invite longshanks (mr tinkles),for a few knocks of the hair of the dog.We can debate the merits of communism or something....uhmm,

I wonder what old Vlady Lenin would of thought of me?Or Joey Stalin?

I think I might have been a good dictator for the russians.Just give me some vodka,a nice little datchka on the Volga,and a pretty little thing like Kournakova and I wouldn't send anybody to Siberia....

When Ol' nips is a happy boy,the world is a wonderful place....hrmm,but I'm getting off the subject here.I got work.That's good.

Now,on to Star Trek....