ST VI The Undiscovered Country

Click for Spoiler:

undisccountryr12artwpic.jpg

Title: The Undiscovered Country

Starring: William Shatner

Released: Early 2004

SRP: $24.99

Further Details

Paramount Home Entertainment have kindly sent us over a first look at the artwork for the collector's edition release of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country which stars William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and DeForest Kelley. I'm afraid that we don't know a great deal about the release at this early stage although the disc is expected to arrive early next year in a two disc package. Naturally, we'll bring you more details as soon as we get them, but for now here's an exclusive first look at the artwork

--DvDAnswers http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=2641&n=1&burl=

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

yeah there definately not cheap, ill buy all the movies, but if anything only ds9 and ent seasons, i would really love tos too, but startrek season sets cost ssooooooo much money. my stargate seasons cost 50 to 60 bucks, startrek 100 to 110 bucks, thats a lot of money for 1 season of trek i get 2 of stargate, or more of something else. maybe someday.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Can't wait! This is the only one I've never seen now! Hehehe!

I'm only buying the movies on DVD. That's all I need to sustain me. I have other DVD choices (ie. Bond), which I need to use my money on. They are releasing the three DVD gift sets for Bond and I need money for those. Hehe.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Can't wait! This is the only one I've never seen now! Hehehe!

Lucky stiff. :laugh: You're gonna love it, it's practically a Bond story with Trek characters.

Released: 27th February 2004

Further Details

Paramount Home Entertainment have officially announced Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country which stars William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and DeForest Kelley. The two disc package will be available to own from the 27th February next year and should set you back somewhere in the region of $24.95. The full disc specs are attached below along with another look at the official artwork:

2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer

English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track

Director and Screenwriter Commentaries

Movie Making Featurette

The Star Trek Universe Featurette

Art Imitates Life Featurette

A Farewell Featurette

Extensive Storyboards

Production Gallery

Theatrical Trailers

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=2650&n=1&burl=

I found some more info on that site AND a release date!

Lucky stiff.  You're gonna love it, it's practically a Bond story with Trek characters.

SWEET! Bond meets Star Trek! You just can't go wrong with that!!! (Example: 'Our Man Bashir'. Best Episode EVER!)

Sign in to follow this