Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Abrams? Trek And Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan Comics

Two comics featuring Star Trek movies including Star Trek XI and Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan are available for fans to enjoy.

The comics are part of a series in which a boy and his robot “mysteriously gain the power to jump in and out of movies.” In the course of the comic strips, some of the plot holes and flaws of the movies are ridiculed. The comics are the work of Josh Edelglass.

WOKComic100410.gif

The most recent Star Trek comic features The Wrath of Khan. Currently in the middle of the movie, the beginning of the comic, where the boy takes the place of Chekov and discovers Khan and his followers on Ceti Alpha V, can be seen here. (Note: scroll down a bit once the page loads.) “We’re in some kind of a sandstorm,” says the robot as the hapless pair heads towards Khan and his burning desire for revenge.

AbramsTrekComic100410.gif

Before Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, another Star Trek comic series featured J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek XI, which can be seen by heading to the link located here. “My crew and I are ready for stardom,” says Captain Richard Robau. Handed a script, after reading it he says, “Tell my wife I love her.” The boy who drops into this movie will be none other than James T. Kirk.

There are plenty of other comics for Sci-fi movie fans, including ones based on Star Wars, Harry Potter, X-Men, Transformers, Spider-Man and District 9.

View the full article