Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

chat anyone?

DO YOU GO TO THE CHAT ROOM?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU GO TO THE CHAT ROOM?

• YES
    • NO

so how come no ones ever in the chat room anymore? ive been there for about an hour now, and not a soul has popped in or out. does anyone go there anymore, do i just miss it from coming in a little later, after the show is over?

I go there, I didn't today because I was too bus watching I Love The 80s Strikes Back.

you mean on vh1, i love those show, long live the 80's :blink:

I go in every now and then but I don't have a lot of time on my hands..

OHHH I love the 80's I watched '82' or something last night and they talked about the wrath of khan and how his chest was fake... :blink:

Hey VBG whats up with your moon?? :lol:

Edited by bevfanK

Hey VBG whats up with your moon?? :blink:
:lol:

cptwright Posted on Oct 22 2003, 08:13 PM

so how come no ones ever in the chat room anymore? ive been there for about an hour now, and not a soul has popped in or out. does anyone go there anymore, do i just miss it from coming in a little later, after the show is over?

I've only been using the chat rooms when MQ is holding a Trivia chat session.

Cptwright, since you've already started this thread you (and anyone else interested) could use it to post on inviting other online members at the time to go and join you in the chat for a session. Doing that would probably net better results than going to the chat room and waiting for others to randomly appears.

Yes, I go to the chat room. I always go when MQ holds his Trivia Chats..I have gone on Wednesday night twice..But each time there was like only 1 other member there..So I stopped going..Maybe I'll try to pop in next Wednesday night..

As you know I host trivia sessions every now and then.

Once in a while I pop in there to see if anyone is there.

This coming Saturday at 4:00 PM (et) I'll be hosting a trivia session.

And we are also going to have a special Halloween session on Halloween (10/31) at 6:00 PM (et).

In the future I do want to host more sessions. Maybe next month I'll host a science session and during that session we could also talk about more unusual things that are talked about in Coast to Coast. So that might be interesting.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I go almost every wedsday but I can't get on until after 11pm because I only go online when I am at work sorry I did not this week as it was a repeat and I thought that nobody would be their.