Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Mysql Error

I've e-mailed everyone a short explanation on the errors we've been getting. Our host, IPS has upgraded their server with new software and that's the root of all our evil! I have the fix for it now though so if it happens anymore I will jump on it ASAP.

I want to extend my apology to everyone for not getting it squared away faster yesterday and last night, I was away from my computer for most of the day and night (repairing other peoples computers lol). When I saw that the error had popped up again... well I almost needed to go buy a new computer monitor :wow: :wow: :wow: B)

Anyway, I will keep a closer watch on things to ensure we don't go down for an extended time like that again.

With all the hard work you put in at these boards you don't need to apologize. Other than going through some serious withdrawal we have all survived. And of course the root of the serious withdrawal is how great these boards are that you have created and maintained. :) :) :)

i agree with takara. you have made this site excell over all others. you are the greatest. no apologies ever needed. :) :) :)

you rock. lol :)