Sign in to follow this  
Yellow_Dragon

What were your favorite shows as a child?

I realize this may date me,but I grew up in the 70's,and Some of my favorite shows,in the absence of Star Trek,were "Welcome Back Kotter","What's Happening","Good Times","Alice","Starsky & Hutch","Emergency","SWAT","CHIPs","WKRP In Cincinnati","One Day at a Time","The Brady Bunch","Space 1999","Barney Miller","Taxi",and "The Dukes of Hazzard"....but my all-time favorite was the "Six Million Dollar Man" (quite reasonably priced,I should say....and my 2nd favorite "hero" at the time,after Evel Knivel and Kiss...who were tied in my opinion for coolest human beings on the planet).

6million.jpg

I used to watch:

The Six Million Dollar Man

The Bionic Woman

The A-Team

The Dukes of Hazzard

Starsky and Hutch

Charlies Angels

Those were the days :clap: ,there are some more but too early an era to put down here.

In no particular order:

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

The Fugitive

Get Smart

Dobie Gillis

Car 54, Where are You

Red Skelton

Laugh-In

The Smothers Brothers

I used to watch The Six Million Dollar Man, Get Smart, Mission:Impossible, Starsky and Hutch, Charlie's Angels, Wonder Woman, Barney Miller, Taxi..

I could have sworn I replied to this earlier lol

Star Trek was my favorite TV show for as long as I can remember.

Other favorites would include the Six Million Dollar Man, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, CHiPs, The Dukes of Hazzard, The Waltons, M*A*S*H, Happy Days, Mork & Mindy WKRP, Alice, James at 15 and many others.

get smart, six million dollar man, a team, dukes of hazzard, mission impossible, wkrp, space 1999. bionic woman, starsky and hutch, as faar as bionics lets not forget maximillion the german shepard on bionic woman, after all dogs are mans best friends. oh yeah ans swat.

Edited by cptwright

Rocky and Bullwinkle.Reruns of The Mickey Mouse Club and Howdy Doodie.I watched a lot of westerns,but liked Gunsmoke the best.I was also a huge John Wayne fan.I'd go to the cinema whenever one of his films was playing.Even if I had already seen it a dozen times.

As a child I was really into TOS and later TNG but I've never grown out of it!

I also liked shows like Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlett, UFO, The Avengers, Danger Man, Man In A Suitcase, Man from Uncle, Cheers, Morcambe and Wise, Only Fools and Horses, Poirot, X Files, Columbo (anyone ever noticed Kirk's impression of Columbo when he sees Spock swimming in the whale tank?), Starsky and Hutch, Buck Rodgers, The Saint, The Persuaders and Mission Impossible.

It was only until my late teens that I started to watch shows like The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, Doctor Who, The Prisoner and Twin Peaks. This was largely because these shows did not get shown very much in the UK at that time.

When I was about six or seven,I began watching the Dukes of Hazzard; The Six Million Dollar Man; The Bionic Woman; Wonder Woman and a few soap operas.

Out of all those I mentioned, my favorite is Wonder Woman.

As I got older my favorite show became Xena: Warrior Princess along with a host of other shows. :thumbs: :blink: :bow:

As a young child (around 5-6), my favorites were "Gilligan's Island" and "Ultraman" (anyone remember him?).

When I got a little older, I watched far too much tv, so it would take a while to list my favorites here. (although that could explain why I don't watch much tv nowadays)

anyone here remember the show aquaman? i do mean a live action not cartoon. i used to watch this show with my cousins, i loved it, but havent seen nor heard of this show since i was a kid. im beging to think i imagined the whole thing, i sure hope someone here remembers it as well. and if so have you seen it since the 70's?

Some of them I watched before TOS included Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, Sky King, The Mickey Mouse Club....that comes to mind right now. We are talking around forty years ago. :eek: