Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

startrek.com store

picture of the thing

I'm thinking getting this while i can, i got back over $1000.00 in taxes and i have always wanted one of these but i don't want to get it and it be some costume junk, I was wondering if anyone has one or seen it in person and if it is good quaility, thanks.

Heck dude, you said everthing

there is to say, You have always wanted one, you can afford it, and based

on the info given in the link, it ainta piece junk, what are you waiting for...?

Beam on down!

Why not, if I had the extra cash and it were something I wanted then yes. If it's not to your liking after getting it I am almost positive there's a return policy.

B103484R.jpg

If you get it and don't like it you can return it for something else. Here is part of their return policy from the site.

Returns Policy

No refunds are available for clothing, videotapes, CDs, DVDs, or computer software. Only exchanges are available for these items.

Guest Ktrek

If you think you will wear it on a regular basis to conventions and what not then go for it but $300 would buy you almost half of the season of TNG on DVD. I would rather have something that I would enjoy more frequently than the bi-annual ST convention and occasional, perhaps no more, ST movie. Just my opinion.

Ktrek

Haven't you guys bought something just for the fun of owning it without thinking of the cost? If it will make you happy (and you said you can afford it), buy it.

I've decided to hold off on it for a bit and just added that money to my World Cup 2006 fund, i need to see it it person, thanks for the advice though guys :wow:

I don't buy expensive stuff just to be happy!  SHEESH!

That must be the biggest difference between men and women. :wow: