Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Former Ravens, Oilers/Titans QB Steve McNair found Shot to death

Sad and shocking news....

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

Steve McNair Found Shot To Death

Posted: July 4, 2009 04:07 PM EDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Avenue. A female victim was also found dead.

According to Don Aaron with the Metro Nashville Police Department, no suspects have been taken into custody. Several people were being taken to police headquarters for questioning.

As details come out about the murder of Steve McNair it's still not officially known whether or not it's a double homicide or a murder/suicide. Things seem to be pointing at the possibility of murder/suicide but there's also the possibility that it was set up to look that way. We may never know.

One thing that I did see that is puzzling to say the least was a MySpace page that seemingly foretold the events of July 4th 2 days before it happened. When I saw the MySpace page I had a feeling that it would either quickly be taken offline or quickly be altered so I took a screen cap of it which is attached in a spoiler box below. Within a few hours of me taking this screen cap the MySpace page did indeed get taken offline, so I hope the proper authorities were able to see it and get the information from it before it vanished.

I'm placing it into a spoiler box because there's some language contained in it that would normally be filtered out had it been typed into a post here on the boards, I'm not going to alter the picture though to mask that language.

It may be nothing, but it's just a little odd. When you look at the picture keep in mind that Steve McNair and the woman involved were killed on the 4th of July. This MySpace profile hadn't been logged into since the 2nd of July.

You may need to click on the picture in order to enlarge it so you can read it.

Click for Spoiler:

That is very odd. It seems like it could potentially be in relation to the fact that on July 2nd, Kalemi and McNair were pulled over for DWI (well, she was). Seems like a bit of a stretch, though.

However, you may want to consider bringing that to the attention of the authorities (apparently, the police are not looking at any suspects).

I'm not sure how you would do so, though.

That is very odd. It seems like it could potentially be in relation to the fact that on July 2nd, Kalemi and McNair were pulled over for DWI (well, she was). Seems like a bit of a stretch, though.

However, you may want to consider bringing that to the attention of the authorities (apparently, the police are not looking at any suspects).

I'm not sure how you would do so, though.

The place where I found the link said that they already sent it to the TN police so it could be that they either checked it out or are saying that they aren't looking at any suspects in order to lull the suspects into feeling secure.