Is your favorite TOS character the same as before or has it changed since viewing the new movie?

Characters from the Kelvin are eligible too!

Bones is my new favorite over Kirk or Spock.

Personally, I don't liken this movie to TOS so my thoughts and likes about TOS haven't changed. I would more closely liken this movie to Mirror, Mirror or Yesterday's Enterprise. Something that's interesting to watch but it's not 'reality'. Reality being everything else that we've always considered "Trek reality".

Spock's my favorite and he was my favorite in the movie, too. Quinto looked remarkably like Spock, but I did cringe a little whenever he spoke. Because no matter what, he sounds like Sylar. Hah...

McCoy might have been my favorite in the movie. I think his acting was spot on. But he didn't have blue eyes, he had dark hair, and he didn't have enough of an accent, so I really couldn't see him as McCoy.

My favorite has not changed since the new movie because Urban did a great job as McCoy. The only actor who did live up to any of the TOS.

Is your favorite TOS character the same as before or has it changed since viewing the new movie?

Characters from the Kelvin are eligible too!

Bones is my new favorite over Kirk or Spock.

Spock is still my fav even after seeing the movie... but, I could as well possibly develop to like a few others as much as well...

As far as the original timeline, my favorite TOS character is Scotty, but, Scotty in the movie didn't seem "Scotty" to me. I don't know if it ws how Simon Peg played him, or how he was beign rude to that little guy, but I'd have to say my favorite new timeline character is Bones.

Still James Tiberius Kirk. He's a born leader, which was one of my favorite things about him in TOS. In spite of his recklessness he was still right about what should be done after the Vulcan tragedy. His instincts are still right. I would want to serve on his ship (but not in proximity to him). If my sister had been alive to see it, I'm pretty sure she would still prefer Mr. Spock, although express concern about the fact that he seemed more human.