Sign in to follow this  

American football

We're well into football season, and I'm curious who here is a fan, and who your team is. I'm a Miami Dolphins, and Florida State fan. FSU just got violated by the Hurricanes today. How are your teams doing so far? I dont know if anyone has addressed this yet. If someone did, I apologize for the post.

I don't much care for football,but as I am currently attending Western New Mexico University,I cheer for our Mustangs in division II.Our current record is 3-4-0.

Did you know that there is a sports forum here?Its in Holodeck 3 and is called the NFL....but all sports are talked about there.

Edited by trekkiebabe

I don't much care for football,but as I am currently attending Western New Mexico University,I cheer for our Mustangs in division II.Our current record is 3-4-0.

Did you know that there is a sports forum here?Its in Holodeck 3 and is called the NFL....but all sports are talked about there.

Cool. Thanks.

I was a lifelong Houston Oilers fan.Nowadays,I cheer for the Tennessee Titans.On the College level I like the Arkansas razorbacks.I used to follow Canadian football on cable tv,and became a fan of the Calgary Stampeders....because their games were the only ones that ever seemed to get televised regularly down here....even though,the game was usually a week old by the time I got to watch.

I was a lifelong Houston Oilers fan.Nowadays,I cheer for the Tennessee Titans.On the College level I like the Arkansas razorbacks.I used to follow Canadian football on cable tv,and became a fan of the Calgary Stampeders....because their games were the only ones that ever seemed to get televised regularly down here....even though,the game was usually a week old by the time I got to watch.

Have you ever watched Australian Rules Football?I love that sport!I like it almost as much as American Football.My favorite NFL team is the Cardinals.My favorite college team is Missouri.I've only seen a handful of CFL games,and only know about the Toronto Argonauts....don't have a favorite CFL team.

I am a New England Patriots fan.The team isn't playing as well as I might like,this year,but there is still plenty of season left.I'm hoping they get their act together and join the NFL's other elite teams in the superbowl hunt.

I used to watch a lot of CFL games,too.I liked them as much as the NFL games I'd watch.There were a lot of Stampeders games being shown,back when Doug Flutie was the starting quarterback.I was an Argo's fan.Remember "Rocket" Ishmael?

lomax.jpg

I am a PROUD Arizona Cardinals Fan!

College-wise,I like the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks,and Arizona State in the Pac-10.

Edited by BigRedManiac

Oops.I never did declare my NFL allegience,did I?

For the record...(drumroll,please)..I am a fan of the St.Louis Rams.

WHAT!!!!

The Shams!Ugh!I hate the Rams,I hate them,I hate them,I hate them!!!!

Foul wanna be St.Louis football team!

Usurpers!

$#@!&@#%$#$#@!&!@#@!%%%$#@!

:P

Okay,okay...I'm better now that I got that out of my system. :lol:

Even though I hate your team,I still think your okay,Captain.