Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

"The Vault"

Everyone up to speed on what the The Vault is, correct?

I think we've seen it before and been privy to some things that go on there. In a couple of ENT episodes, (Arenar comes to mind) we see Romulans at an undisclosed location doing dastardly things. I think that location is The Vault.

I think it is safe to say that the warbird from TUC was built at The Vault and I wouldn't be surprised if The Vault is where "Future Guy" eventually sets up his shop.

Thoughts?

Everyone up to speed on what the The Vault is, correct?

I think we've seen it before and been privy to some things that go on there. In a couple of ENT episodes, (Arenar comes to mind) we see Romulans at an undisclosed location doing dastardly things. I think that location is The Vault.

I think it is safe to say that the warbird from TUC was built at The Vault and I wouldn't be surprised if The Vault is where "Future Guy" eventually sets up his shop.

Thoughts?

I don't think the either two examples are the Vault. In those Enterprise episodes, the Romulans are operating in a city on Romulus. The technology could have potentially been developed at the Vault, though (presuming the Vault is that old). The other example is a Klingon technology, so it probably not built at the Vault.

Future Guy could be operating there and it wouldn't surprise me if B-4 and Shinzon's Thalaron technology was acquired from the Vault. There was a short story I read that said both came from a secret Romulan facility, but it wasn't the Vault. However, that story would be non-canon and if someone wanted to say they were from the Vault in canon, that would be fine.

In those Enterprise episodes, the Romulans are operating in a city on Romulus.

Ahh, I missed that.

The other example is a Klingon technology, so it probably not built at the Vault.

Oh yeah, duh. I gotta not post before I drink a pot of coffee.

The technology could have potentially been developed at the Vault, though (presuming the Vault is that old).

Future Guy could be operating there and it wouldn't surprise me if B-4 and Shinzon's Thalaron technology was acquired from the Vault.

Yes, this is what I was trying to get at; a secret covert location has now been named which could explain mysteries of Romulan tech throughout the entire Trek saga.

'The Vault, huh?' To quote a great Vulcan....'fascinating'. I presume this is a 'Countdown' nomenclature? It certainly tickles my trek fan-writer imagination...

Yes. Have you read it yet?