Sign in to follow this  
Voyager recruit

THE PERPETUAL, UNSTOPPABLE TV/FILM THREAD

I thought I would take a shot here at something I tried, with some degree of success, at another site....and who knows, maybe it will work so here goes. Take any tv show or film-any genre, or era-and link them in a creative, funny, clever way-throw 'em together, mix 'em up...such as..THE GREEN HORNET stung THE KING OF QUEENS so he had to take a TAXI down to the ER somewhere along SESAME STREET that was also near the corner of 21 JUMP STREET where the HOLLYWOOD SQUARES waited for THE RUNNING MAN to finish the AMAZING RACE so they could all get LOST before the INVADERS came in and it would be LIGHTS OUT and DARK SHADOWS would fall, even to the UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY that's NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN not even THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA.....okay, I could do better-and have!-but, you get my drift....

Edited by Voyager recruit

Basically, you're just making up a story, using movie titles?tv shows as 'characters'..hopefully, with a bit of a humorous tinge. Oh well. Least I took a shot. Wouldn't be my first resounding failure at a thread. Win some, lose some....