Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

TNG Caption Contest #6 - Voting

Caption Contest Voting  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite caption:

• Data: "No, Captain.....I have no desire to accompany you to your "S & M Club" Crusher thought bubble: " If only he would ask me......."
    • You had me at resistance
    • Crusher: "It would appear Data's humanity transplant has had some unusual side effects!"
    • Picard: You win, Data. The doctor confirmed it. Your tan is better than mine.
    • Picard: "Sleep. Sleep. Sleep, Data." Data: "I am programmed in multiple techniques, a wide variety of pleasuring."
    • Crusher: Stay out of my toy box
    • Crusher: Jean-Luc, it's bad enough that you pick your nose, but must you wipe your 'discoveries' on your officers?
    • Data: Captain, you have gone to a great deal of trouble to become more like me, a machine, but I am still stronger than you! Picard: Nice muscles, Data. Do you want to go to the gym and lift weights together? Crusher: Eewwww
    • Picard: "Data, I must have you!" Crusher: "No wonder you wouldn't be with me after Jack died!"
    • ''Data-tell me the truth-do you think I could use a few hours in the tanning booth?"
    • (Data) ; "Captain! I never knew you felt this way. I am flattered! (Crusher) "And , To think I had eyes for you, ewwwww !!!!
    • Picard: "Oh Billy. Why Don't You Love Me?"
    • Picard: "Data, would you like to challenge me in a game of Chinese Arm Wrestling?" Crusher: "Well, I can tell your sense of humor has returned" Picard: "Shh, ready Data?" :smile:
    • Picard: I don't care if I am more like you now, Data. No still means NO!
    • Data, I don't care if Shatner is not in the new Star Trek Movie you are going with me even if I have to drag you.
    • See! My artificial parts are better than yours!
    • Crusher "It is my turn to sing Ring Around the Rosie"

Vote for your favourite entry:

CaptionContest6.jpg

Voting will close at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (18:59 GMT) on March 22, 2009.

A reminder that only one vote per member is allowed and that one member with multiple screen names is still one member!

Also, please do not identify the authors of the captions. I want this to be a blind vote which is why you can't see the submission thread at the moment. I will return it after voting has concluded.