Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Collectormania 15 - Milton Keynes, England

I went to this and i'm sure glad i didnt pay the £25 to see him. I as going to but demand was so high. However i was standing outside the signing part when i was kinda in the way and didnt take notice of the man "asking" people to get out of the way. At the time i thought who the hell are you to tell me to get out of the way. Anyways this turned out to be good as Leonard Nimoy walked within 6 inchs of me :superhappy: and almost said Hi. So felt happy

I went to this and i'm sure glad i didnt pay the £25 to see him. I as going to but demand was so high. However i was standing outside the signing part when i was kinda in the way and didnt take notice of the man "asking" people to get out of the way. At the time i thought who the hell are you to tell me to get out of the way. Anyways this turned out to be good as Leonard Nimoy walked within 6 inchs of me :superhappy: and almost said Hi. So felt happy

That's really cool, did you get any pictures while you were there? We'd love to see them. You can post a photo album in our gallery if you wish: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?autocom=gallery