Chess is a great game.I really enjoyed playing it..However it's been a long long time..I don't even think I have a Chess set anymore..I do like the game though..I have thought about getting a computer chess game and play against the computer.. :drool:

i used to love to play, but alas i was never any good. but i do love some of the nice chess sets as even a decorative peice. and the occaisional play. unfortunately as well almost none of my friends or family except one friend like chess that i know of any way

Edited by cptwright

I used to play all the time as I was in the chess club in high school even though that was over 10 years ago I do have some sets I even have one that my wife got for me in Italy I would love to play but I don't know anybody that plays.

I used to enjoy a game every now and then with my son until he went to chess club and learned everything he needed to know for whooping my hinny.

My father taught me and my brothers to play chess when I was very young. I was probably 4 when I learned how to play, I haven't played a person for probably 15 years but I play computer chess from time to time.

I love the game I played it a few times on Yahoo,when I was in Junior school many years ago,I was in the school chess team.