Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

surviving nugent

anyone see this show on VH-1? im watching it now, and its not too bad, NUGENT is such a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't), i love it. im not a big fan of reality tv, but nugent is making this two hour show pretty cool. GO NUGENT. anyone else have any thoughts on this new addition to reality tv?

I love Ted Nugent.He is so ultra-conservative and just doesn't give a damn what anybody thinks about it.I like that.I'd love to go hunting with that guy sometime.

:look:

I love Ted Nugent.He is so ultra-conservative and just doesn't give a damn what anybody thinks about it.I like that.I'd love to go hunting with that guy sometime.

:look:

yeah, ive never been hunting, just dont have the time or desire to sit through the hunters saftey course. to me if you have to sit through someone telling you how to fire a weapon, not to point it at anybody, and look out for people, and orange, then you shouldnt be going hunting. back to it i would love to go hunting with him. i also wish i could have the same who gives a damn what you think im gonna say what i think attitude.