Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

subcommanderbeavis

SubCommander Beavis's Journal

Redneck Starlog 2003

SubCommander Beavis' Journal:5th,October.

Mood: :look:

I guess I'll have myself a little journal here,too.Seems like fun.

Okay,obviously its late and I'm still awake,but I will shortly fall into bed and sleep quite soundly until noon (or later).I finally have a picture of myself to use for my avatar.See how gosh darn cute I am? :laugh:

I have a $10 bet with admiralpeewee over the Dallas-Arizona NFL match-up later on today.I really hate taking the kids money,but he's a sucker for betting on Card's games. :look: He'll never learn.I hear he and the family are doing some better,and I'm glad to hear it.Hopefully,before too much longer I'll have my posting-partner back here more often.

Well,I'm off to bed.Catch yall later on today. :(

Redneck Starlog 2003

SubCommander Beavis' Journal:7th,October.

Mood :(

I watched one of the most memorable Monday Night football games I have seen in a long,long while.The first 3-quarters weren't nothing special.Tampa Bay was murdering the Colts(and I was shocked about that.Indianapolis is too good a ball club to be manhandled like that),and I came close to just shutting the tv off a few times and sitting out on the porch for a while...maybe drink a few beers.But I'm glad I didn't.That 4th-quarter....simply unbelievable.Made me think about the time Buffalo came back against Houston(the Oilers...my dearly departed favorite franchise),and the time Dan Fouts led the Chargers back against the Dolphins wwwaaayyyy back in the early 80's.I'll remember this for a while.

Am going to go to bed now,as it is late...almost morning already.May have to go to the doctor to see if the old man can take care of this damn insomnia I've been having all week.Its iritating not being able to go to sleep when you feel tired! :drool:

Goodnight all! :lol: