Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Daylight Savings...

If it applies to where you live, don't forget to set your clocks AHEAD ONE HOUR when you go to bed otherwise, you'll be late for Church. :wow:

everyone in the house remembered to change their clocks, except for me :wow: ....Well, I didn't forget, I just wanted to sleep in! B)

My mom didn't forget to change the clocks, she did however forget which way to change them.

This morning I woke up at 10, thinking "Ok, I have 2 hours until I need to be at work", when maybe ten mins after that work phones and inquieres why I am not at work yet. So I was confused since I had just woke up.

Here in Arizona we don't do the day light savings time.While the rest of the country changes its clocks forward,we just don't bother with it.I do have to remember that half of the year we're a 3 hours time difference from the east coast the other half of the year we're only 2 hours difference.

are you kidding?  I've never heard of anywhere not doing it.

Saskatchewan stays on daylight savings time all year round. I recall Newfoundland trying double daylight savings where they jumped 2 hours but I don't know if they still do that or not.