Sign in to follow this  
He Who Shall Not Be Named

Naked Criminals

OK, I'm not the only one on this site who has observed a lot of crimes are now conducted by naked perpetrators. They don't quite qualify as Van Roy moments since they aren't really sexual in nature. Einstein of the Week is more about people doing stupid things that cause damage to themselves (and possibly others).

So I created another category for these, Naked Criminals. The criteria for inclusion on this list is pretty simple: 1) The offending party must be naked or close enough to it to be considered naked; 2) There is some kind of infraction separate from the nakedness itself.

Yesterday's post on "Naked man arrested for concealed weapon" would be a good example of a qualifying event.

So here is the first for this new thread:

Woman gives naked intruder a painful squeeze

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office says an 88-year-old woman fended off a naked intruder by grabbing the man's crotch and squeezing.

Deputy Paul McRedmond says the man got into the house Tuesday through a sliding door. He backed the woman into her living room and pushed her face down onto a chair.

That's when the woman reached behind and squeezed. The man tore free and fled.

McRedmond says a county code enforcement officer who heard the police call on his radio spotted a car near the woman's house and passed on the license information to authorities.

Troutdale police arrested 46-year-old Michael G. Dick of Gresham. He has been jailed on accusations of burglary, harassment and private indecency. Bail is set at $110,000.

Two things are noteworthy about this case:

1) The guy's last name is Dick

2) This was reported by KOMO News, Capt Underpants Picard's favorite station. (Sheesh, can't his grandma control herself?)

I believe its "Capt. Thunderpants", not Capt. Underpants..... :vbg:

Perhaps we should create a "Capt. Thunderpants Moment Of The Week"?...... :cheers:

I believe its "Capt. Thunderpants", not Capt. Underpants..... :vbg:

Perhaps we should create a "Capt. Thunderpants Moment Of The Week"?...... :cheers:

No, I'm going to stick with using Underpants here. That way both Underscore and Thunderpants are represented.