Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Greatings To All

HEllo everyone I am new to this site. it was recomended by someone in the startrek site. I am new at trying to figure this site out. I have been a startrek fan for 14 years I started by watching tng with my father. now my favorite series is voyager. I love that there was a female capt. I also do a lot of collecting of startrek items and am currantly looking for a janeway doll from plamates I have one in my collection but I am on the hunt. I like haveing 2 of everything I collect just in case of an accident etc. ok so I am rambling on and one so I will shush for now. if any one wants to talk or help me with this site please do so!!! ttfn :wow: B)

Welcome to the boards. I used to be at the st.com boards under a different name and these ones are so superior to that one. The people are great, knowledge and there is no spam here. Have fun.

Guest Ktrek

Welcome to the board! I'm a DS9 fan myself but still did enjoy Voyager. I'll proably like it even more when it comes out on DVD next year. Hope you have a good time here! :wow:

Ktrek

Hello! Welcome!

Have the links I sent helped you to figure out how the code tags work :wow: ?

EDIT: I see the links have helped B)

Edited by Alterego

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Welcome capt d! It is really fun at these boards, you can be free to post without worrying about spam crowding the screen!!!!

Welcome!

Voyager was amazing, it was what first got me hooked on trek. TNG is my favourite, then VOY, then DS9 and TOS....and last, way down at the bottom, enterprise (this is just MO, people! No offense intended)

Sign in to follow this